The United Kingdom 3D printing market is expected to register a CAGR of 10% over the forecast period 2020-2025. Increasing adoption of additive manufacturing across sectors, rising investment in higher capacity printers, technological advancement, and favorable changes in government policies are major factors boosting the 3D printing market in the United Kingdom.
– As 3D printing presents companies and consumers with a comprehensive and expanding range of technical, economic benefits, it has changed the paradigm for manufacturing processes from mass production in centralized factories constrained by tooling and low-cost labor rates to a mass personalization with distributed manufacture. It has fueled its adoption in almost every sector. Recently, Rolls-Royce unveiled the largest metal part made by 3D printing, which is a component for a Trent XWB-97 aircraft engine.
– Increase investment in research and development spending over the past five years has encouraged innovation and boosted demand for 3D printing. The government has invested over EUR 200 million into additive manufacturing to increase its market share from 5% to 8% in 2025 in the 3D printing market worldwide as it offers a lifeline to the British economy after Brexit.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-90301
Key Market Trends
Aerospace Sector is Expected to Witness Significant Growth
– The rise in demand for lightweight and efficient components for the aerospace defense industry and rapid production process with a shorter supply chain is estimated to promote the growth of the market in the forecast duration.
– Aerospace manufacturing industry’s every field, from research and development to maintenance, has always experienced some sort of unpredictable delays due to custom borders, and 3D printing techniques can overcome transport issues through the supply chain. Aerospace manufactures are planning to incorporate a scalable network of small 3D printers into existing workflows and expand its inline production with changing business needs. It would also help to reduce the overall weight of an aircraft by up to 55%.
– Rising investment by the government to support the growth of the aerospace sector with the lasted technology will boost the growth of the 3D printing market. For instance, the United Kingdom-based independent research and technology organization named Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC) aims to help companies utilize technologies developed in academic research institutes and bring them to market. It is currently leading the three-year government-funded project named DRAMA (Digital Reconfigurable Additive Manufacturing Facilities for Aerospace) to establish world-class testbed facilities for aerospace suppliers.
– They can explore the use of additive manufacturing technology to understand its full capabilities and would ensure the development process is effective with less trial and error. The project would bring together all the aerospace companies in the United Kingdom who face various challenges in the adoption of the additive manufacturing method.
Healthcare Industry will Experience Significant Growth in Forecast Period
– 3D printing applications are expanding rapidly in the medical sector and are expected to revolutionize health care. The medical industry uses 3D printing in several broad categories, including tissue and organ fabrication, creation of customized prosthetics, implants and anatomical models, and pharmaceutical research related to drug dosage forms, delivery, and discovery. It provides several benefits such as customization and personalization of medical products, drugs and equipment, cost-effectiveness, and efficient productivity.
Request For Full Report >> United Kingdom 3D Printing Market
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
United Kingdom 3D Printing Market
Linear Motion System Market
Printed Flexible Sensor Market
Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) Market
Aerospace Materials Market
Heavy Equipment Lubricants Market
Marine Lubricants Market
Release Liners Market
Gear Oils Market
Silicate Coatings Market